Life is stressful. Meal planning shouldn’t be.
*****PLEASE NOTE!!! THE BUNDLE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE — PLEASE SIGN UP FOR OUR MAILING LIST TO BE NOTIFIED IF/WHEN IT IS AVAILABLE AGAIN!!!*****
If you’ve been following my blog, you might have noticed a focus on meal planning and healthy eating lately. With the start of the new year, my resolution is to not only plan out my meals ahead of time, but to eat healthier overall. If you’re reading this, I bet that’s one of your goals too.
What if I told you that you can get your hands on ready-made meal plans with a focus on quick and simple, but delicious, healthy meals – complete with shopping lists and fresh recipes (over 1,000 of them!) – for a ridiculously low price?
For the next SIX DAYS ONLY (January 2 – 7), you can! Not interested in paying someone to plan out your meals? Hear me out…. (It really is a great deal!)
It’s called the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle 2019 and here’s a taste of what it includes:
- A carefully-curated library of simple, nutritious, whole food recipes, beautifully formatted in 12 digital cookbooks.
- An easy-to-use index for every single recipe, to help you sort by food allergy, eating style, quick meals, cooking method, and more.
- 30+ unique made-for-you meals plans complete with grocery lists and prep reminders (4-week dinner plans, school & work lunch plans, breakfast rotations, party plans, and more!)
- Meal planning printables for those who love paper & pen and creating their own custom plans.
- Plus healthy eating resources on clean eating, a flavor crash course (so your food tastes ah-ma-zing!), strategies for helping kids with pickiness, allergies or oral SPD, and more!
Do you have special dietary needs in your family?
If there are special dietary needs in your family, you’re probably wondering if the bundle includes any recipes that would work for you. If someone in your family falls into one of the below categories, then YES! Here are the recipe counts for each of the various dietary needs. (Any that have an asterisk next to them will have a section in the main index that lists all of the individual recipes — and where they’re found — for that category.)
Dairy Free* – 726
Peanut Free** – 957
Tree Nut Free** – 770
Egg Free* – 820
Soy Free – 809
Gluten Free* – 843
Vegetarian* – 441
Paleo* – 346
Keto* – 213
Sugar Free – 531
**NOTE: Peanut Free + Tree Nut Free will be combined into one category in the index that only shows recipes that are free of both.
Already purchased last year’s bundle? Keep reading!
Based on customer feedback, some pretty drastic changes were made to this year’s bundle. Here are the highlights so you can see just how much more awesome this collection has gotten!
– last year’s bundle was a typical bundle, full of premade cookbooks and meal plans
– this year’s bundle is a “bundle” of individual recipes packaged into brand new custom cookbooks and meal plans
– last year’s recipes were formatted in a variety of ways and with a variety of serving sizes based on the contributors’ preferences
– this year’s recipes include standard formatting and a standard 4-serving size for main dishes
– last year, customers had to rely on the table of contents in each book when searching for recipes
– this year, you will have several master indexes to refer to — one that lists all of the recipes alphabetically with their allergens and one that groups recipes according to the most common preferences (gluten free, paleo, nut free, etc.) for quick access
– last year, SOME of the recipes included nutritional data
– this year, ALL of the recipes include nutritional data
– last year, we offered 10 meal plans, 1 for each of the mini bundles
– this year, we’ve included more than 30 meal plans covering a variety of topics (work-at-home lunches, instant pot dinners, seasonal meals, long weekends with guests, etc.)
So, how much does it cost?
Last year, the bundle cost $47 for the full collection. This year, you can get all of the breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks for just $37. And if you decide you want to add beverages and desserts? It’s just $10 more.
What if you’re not completely blown away by it?
The Healthy Meal Planning Bundle 2019 comes with a 30-day guarantee. So if you’re not completely satisfied with the value provided in this bundle — including over 1000 recipes, a clickable index, ready-made meal plans (with grocery lists), nutritional information for every recipe, and more — you can get your money back in the first 30 days. Absolutely no risk to you!